Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bear + Sack = Ehd ? / Lakers win a game !

So what is sack? Well it was derived from what MTG players call luck sack. Meaning you drew the perfect card at the perfect time to steal a game or vice versa. But somehow the term "sack" went from a term specifically used when playing magic to a word that can be applied to anything. Poker, video games, women (random drunk sluts), lucky bounce in basketball, etc. Anyways, most of my friends have this conception that I'm super lucky when it comes to anything, especially any sort of game. I do anything that even has like 1% luck involved and BAM someone yells Ehd omg you fucken sack. So I am forever called "the sack" or "le sac" for the frenchies (thx chris).

So why am I called bear besides the fact I'm big and fat. This is due to the one and only Bryan. I don't know specifically when he started calling me a bear but it was around the time when we all still had Xaos (card shop few of us owned). He somehow started calling me bear and various versions of it. When Bryan loses to me, (I pwned his ass at everything) he would call me bitch bear. When he did something to annoy me he would yell "watch out hes gonna maul you". And one time when we were playing poker at xaos, i was wearing loose sunglasses and hes like wtf Ehd looks like a countrybear. Every since those days, the term "Bear" was somehow attached to me forever.



(Ah yes, my fellow brethren in arms)


Lakers- grats on a road win. So Kobe started the game even though he had back spasms. He took 1 shot in the 1st quarter, a 3 pointer that wasn't even close. Suprised Marion D him at all, you can so tell he can't move. Also curious on why they didn't let Marion abuse Kobe's back more by letting him do isolation plays or something. Well I guess his back was ok later on, he looked more fluid (a lil) and he ended up playing 35 mins on 5-11 shooting. Not bad for someone banged up to hell. Although he mad some awful decisions down the stretch when it was close, including getting blocked and that airball he chucked up (no elevation on his shots). He redeemed himself when it was tied 95 with that jumper to go up by 2. Oh yea grats on Dirk for getting 20k career points than losing, NT.



(I swear my shooting form is just as good)


Random crossover ownage

Jamal Crawford #1

Jamal Crawford #2
Derrick Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment