Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1st Post + ranting about random crap

Hello, I am Eddie but most of my friends call me Ehd. Yes, it sounds exactly like Ed. The nickname give to me was suppose to be Eh-d, which is suppose to sound like Ed - die, but WoW doesnt allow that dash shit so I had to convert it to Ehd which just sounds like Ed. Although some noobs call me Eugh and random shit like that. I even had one guy ask me if it stood for Earth Honor Defense something randomly in the old days of WoW and i was like uhhh, you need to stop playing WoW all day and watching sci-fi shows all night. Here I am just trying to explain my nickname and I just rant about WoW even though I rarely play these days. Blizzard owns my soul. (hey i know some of you bitches reading this feel this too)


Man Lakers suck. There 6-4 in there last 10 games and Kobe is all banged up. I didnt get a chance to watch tonights game vs spurs but ESPN said kobe left in the 4th with back spasms. Gasol is still out with that hamstring too. Speaking of injuries, this is the first year I tried fantasy basketball and since day one I've been infested with injuries like crazy. Or your best point guard can get suspended by David Stern for having guns in your locker and aiming it at random 3rd stringers over dumb shit, grats.


Hopefully I didn't bore you with my random crap and I will actually have some good posts in the future. Oh yea, just a reminder for those people who draft with us on sundays. I'm #1 bitches.

1 comment: