Saturday, May 1, 2010

State of the Game(s)

Let's just jump into the action:


Rise of Eldrazi (Draft) - Man, I am so lost in this set. I've only drafted a few times, but I am always confused as I see the packs go through me. I've yet to be satisfied with a deck, which is gonna happen a lot early. I always feel like I am not taking the cards in right order or reading card strengths wrong. I've read a few articles by some top players about there insight into the current draft format and it did make a lot of sense to me. Hopefully the next time I draft, I do a little better and apply some of the knowledge I read in the articles. Screw it, I'm gonna just open planeswalkers and own people.


(Hello Mythic)




(WAKE UP ULTRA)

So version two of street fighter 4 is out with 10 new characters (i think), 2nd ultra option for all the characters and some balance changes. SSF4 is the hype right now (just like when sf4 came out) and everyone is playing it. This hype will probably continue to EVO where we will probably see some epic battles in the top 8. I haven't learned any new characters and just stick with Ryu still lol. The game is just like the first version and is awesome to play. So if your looking to play a new game, get your shoryu (ken) on.


NBA PLAYOFFS - Let's start with East.

Orlando v Charlotte / 4-0 Orlando Wins

I don't even need to explain why Orlando won 4-0. The Magic are just way better and owned the Bobcats (Sorry MJ).

(I think this sums up series)

MIL vs ATL / 3-3 Series Tied

Never expected that series to go beyond 5 or 6 cause Bogut is not there. The Hawks can't win on the road for shit and that is why you should not have faith in that team. They did win game 6 on road but after a awful loss to Bucks in game 5 in Atlanta. Game 7 is this Sunday where the Hawks will probably win.

Bulls vs Cavs / 4-1 Cavs win

Another GG before the series started. Bulls are not gonna beat the #1 seed team which contains the one and only King James. I give props to Rose though cause that foo is sick.


(WTF Noah, cut your damn hair, you got nothing else to do after elimination, again)

C's (more like Fags) vs Wade I mean Heat

Man, 1st round East playoffs for East suck balls. Blowouts everywhere cause the lower seeded teams are shitty as fuck. Despite Wade's efforts, the Heat can't beat the Celtics cause the Heat suck ass, unless your a fan of Jermaine "THE DRAIN" O'neal, than my bad.

Talking about East made me wanna stop writing lol, I'll do the West next post. Peace.


(Can always watch cheerleaders if the game is a blowout)

2 comments: