Thursday, April 8, 2010

That time of year...

So there a couple things going on that seems to have me moving. First off, my fantasy basketball league has come to a end. I made playoffs in both leagues but the furthest I got was semis before I was crushed (to Sean). His team was better than mine, but one sub par week and bam you are out of contention. Don't worry it's April, and since fantasy is coming to a end, it is going to be the start of the NBA PLAYOFFS (ON TNT). I can now finally enjoy games without bitching at my tv about all those clanked shots and turnovers my players make. Hopefully the Lakers wake up and bring there "A" game to the playoffs cause they're playing like shit. Well, Kobe isn't playing tonight vs Denver cause they want to rest his ass until the post season, just like the Cavs are resting LeBronze(GG MATT - NO TRIPLE DOUBLE STATS FOR YOUR FANTASY).


(*CROSSES FINGERS* REPEAT COME ON!)


On a final note about playoffs, the race for the 8th seed on the East (Bulls/Raptors) is hella close, and with Bosh out, GG raptors (not like they had any chance vs the King). The Bucks are also pretty much done cause Bogut is out.


The 3rd installment in the Zendikar Block is finally upon us and the pre-release is just a week or so away.

Spoiler Here

Hard for me to gauge a set till I drafted it a few times, but it looks a lot different than the first two installments of Zendikar. Some new mechanics, huge colorless fatties, along with some new planeswalkers. I'm sure some of the guys are down to go to the pre-release and hopefully Bryan wins some packs for once (he fucken never wins packs).

There is also a movie I wanna see around that time so hopefully the whole weekend turns out to be KICK ASS

4 comments:

  1. no pics of Korean girls? Lame, on a side note, I saw two Korean girls' nipples last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad brah, next week for sure. And where the hell were you last night, some loose korean club?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that loss still hurts

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, how was I suppose to know Camby - DNP / Hortford - DNP / Josh Smith - DNP

    ReplyDelete