Friday, April 16, 2010

D-Day

THE ULTIMATE WEEKEND IS HERE (FUCK I'M A NERD)

So I can't wait to see Kick-Ass tonight. It's considered FRESH on rotten tomatoes so hopefully it will be awesome. I don't wanna hype myself too much, cause I've ruined good movies to a just a "OK" movie cause fuckers can't keep their mouth shut about how good shit is. I can't really name too many off top of my head, but it's definitely happened before. I also hate people who spoiler shit. Dude, if you know I'm gonna watch it eventually why don't you STFU. It's a pretty simple concept and just a little restraint and courtesy and you don't fucken ruin movies, manga, anime, drama, tv show, etc. for people but nooooooo. I don't wanna call out people here (ALEX) but you feel me on this though right??

Yea, I'm fucken pumped up this weekend cause the pre-release is here. Yea, sounds lame but if only you knew the addiction called MTG you wouldn't laugh at me (too much). I don't how many people are going but I just know Bryan ain't cause he's too scared to lose and realize he can't win product at these events anymore. He's lost all skill and sucks but it's ok, we still like him (no we don't). Don't worry, I'll lay the smack down on some noobs and win some packs. So after we win a lot of packs (I hope) we're probably gonna go eat and draft into the night.

Than I gotta wake up somehow on Sunday, so I get my post moves on with my Hakeem like abilities. On a side note though, Bryan's been helping with some basic stuff I need to learn. Last week, every time I set a pick, I try to roll 90% of time cause I wasn't doing that enough. So hopefully this week I work on my vision and kicking it out cause I lose the ball sometimes when I get double'd down low. Tuan was also helping me out on the court like always introducing me to the pound step that I gotta work on. I just need to expand my game more. I need to eventually learn a jump shot too so I can pick and pop or something. I'll try to take photos of our basketball group one day so you can see our awesome shot forms and Sam's awesome rebound skillz.

Before I go, Tuan said I have to post random korean girls every blog so here.....



(The "OH SHIT" pose - when the girl realizes next morning who/what she just slept with and needs to GTFO)




(The Korean Chick Glare - this action allows them to completely hypnotize men and attain free items such as Chanel Handbags)



(Panda Express ANYONE??)


Yea, I made this post in the middle of the night cause I slept at 10 and woke up at 2:30.... -_-

2 comments:

  1. gotta wear the shades indoors dawg (makes you look like a douche though)

    ReplyDelete