Thursday, May 5, 2011

WTF LAKERS

HOW ARE LAKERS DOWN 2-0 and heading into Dallas. This is obviously the worst case scenario and I am honestly worried. A lot of people are trying to look at this from a positive light but I just can't do it. I haven't felt like this since the loss to Boston in 08' finals. Those were dark times and I can just feel that same feeling closing in again. Maybe I shouldn't lose faith and believe they can win Friday and Sunday. Bring this shit back to LA tied with homecourt advantage again. I wanna believe it but I don't know anymore......

WHERE THE FUCK IS PAU. FUCKER IS A MARSHMALLOW. Seriously, and I thought Bosh-mellow was soft. Pau is seriously awful these days, especially at the offensive end. Maybe Pau and Odom should combine and make some smores cause I don't know what the fuck is going on in Laker land........

If Lakers lose this series, please call a taxi (nine to be exact) for me cause I will be getting drunk all around LA.. Feel free to join me, I'll buy you some soju (gross).


(I SERIOUSLY DON'T FUCKEN KNOW - PROBABLY READING BOOKS AND WALKING ALONG THE BEACHES LIKE THE MARSHMALLOW HE IS)

No comments:

Post a Comment