Monday, April 18, 2011

Playoff Weekend #1

So playoffs have officially begun with Lakers losing game one at home. Of course CP3 has one of his best games ever in our faces. We all knew Derek Fisher was too slow to cover him but the rotation to help him wasn't there. Not that it mattered cuz when it came, CP3 be dishing it to open players. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Gasol won't play that shitty again and Aaron Gray is DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! I know I'm being douche but I ask you this....how happy were you when Perkins went down in game 6 huh????

DRose is flat out nasty. Besides his 0-9 3s....... he had a monster game, especially that final stretch where he had that and1 than a spin move floater / hook. Than Kyle Korver came up HUGEEEEE off that open 3 he made from a pass he got from Rose. Man, Rose is insane. Period.

Zach Randolph. I love him. There is a reason why my jersey number for league was 50......
Younger Gasol and Z-BO dominated the paint and was one of the key factors for the game...but Shane's 3 in the closing seconds was ridiculous. Clutch shot sir.

OKC vs Denver was a insane game 1. They were just trading blows all night but OKC came out in the top at the end. I thought Felton had a bad look for the final shot and there was still over 10 seconds on the clock. He should of took his time and found a better shot or hopefully a open guy. I felt some OKC got a few lucky calls but hey, shit happens all the time, nothing new. Three blind mice I mean ref for a reason yo.

All the other series suck.

J/K....I missed the Boston v NY game cuz I was actually playing bball, but I saw the highlights later that night. Game looked insane. Can't believe NY let this one slip from their hands but give Ray Allen credit, one heck of a shot.



Lee Min Jung!!!


(shhh....no talking in the library)


(she just heard on the radio that Lakers lost)


(please marry me)


(Yea..I'm shocked too. Mainly cuz Tuan thought he could EVER 3-0)

No comments:

Post a Comment