Thursday, May 19, 2011

Delayed Response

Besides being truly lazy to write (yes...I suck at writing, bite me), it took a while for certain things to check in. By certain things...I mean the Lakers gone from this playoff run. Being swept was painful but I'm over it now. Dallas played great, and they're still playing great. They look almost unstoppable and it makes me wonder if anyone can even stop them. Dirk does get some pansy ass calls but that doesn't stop him from scoring a grip on you. Only thing that matters at this point is LeBron NOT WINNING A RING. I can't believe the Bulls let the cHEAT take home court advantage away from them that easily. Bah, I hope Chicago plays well this Sunday...


(one time!!! wait Shaq.....come on second time!!!)

So I played in the pre-release AND the release event this past 2 weeks cause I had nothing better to do lol. My pre-release deck was nuts, I had like 10 removal (shatter, revoke, arc trail, black trigon, 2 perilious myr and on and on) fast aggro creatures and KARN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea, I sacked a insane sealed...sue me. Obv I x-0 and split in the finals cause my deck was beyond good. I got like 27 packs for my troubles (thx B) and that was that. Nothing really notable to report than Karn let me beat someone after I mull to 4 lol......

My release event deck was beyond trash. It was the worst sealed I ever open. I also open TWO of those equipment paladins and I got like 0 equipment. SUCH A TEASE. My only equipment were infiltrator lens.......and this 6 mana +3/+1 haste living weapon. My removal was lacking, and I had shitty creatures. Nick had a good sealed and x-0 the place to clean it out, grats.

OMG - RAINBOW!!!!!!


(The legs......so hawt.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment