Wednesday, November 10, 2010

nooooo my stats!!! (nba fantasy update)

So, we are currently on week 3 in fantasy basketball. I'm playing James this week and the stats are very close. Majority of the week is still left so I will wait and see before I panic. I do have PAUL MILLSAP on my team who raped the shit out of Miami with his 46 point game including 3-3 on 3s. Paul never shoots 3s lol......I did however get owned by dropping Dunleavy because he exploded last night for 31 point including SIX 3 pointers.... FML

We do 9 stats on yahoo fantasy and my current standings so far is 12-5-1 in 2nd place. I 5-3-1 Bryan (owned his ass) week one and CRUSHED ALEX week 2 with a blow out 7-2. Hopefully I can get some more ridiculous games from Millsap so I crush James.

Speaking of just NBA, Lakers are freaken 8-0 and don't show signs of slowing down at all. Kobe is doing good and Pau is just playing out of his mind. Our bench has such depth and I feel with Bynum's return (YEA RIGHT) we are going to destroy everyone. Three peat PLZZZZZZZZ.


(and James said I picked him up too early at round 5... lol)



(Justin Bieber - pimp status)


Tuan's gonna "hoot" his way to a 3-0 this week

2 comments: