Thursday, October 21, 2010

wtf drivers

Look, I'm not saying I'm the perfect driver or anything, but some people are just awful drivers. It's something we can't avoid and I'll live with that. But man, why don't people EVER check their blind spot. I almost get hit weekly in LA when I'm on the freeway because people never check their blind spot. Just because you signal, don't mean the fucken freeway open up like your moses or some shit. LOOK IDIOT, before you change lanes. They teach this shit when you try to get a permit for a reason, so you don't get into dumbass accidents.

I also hate dick drivers who waste MY fn time. Like, why don't people signal at 4 way stop signs, like seriously WTF. Like, I'm trying to go straight and this guy on the left came before me by like one second, so obviously I have to wait and let him pass. Next thing you know, he turns right and wastes my time. He could of signaled his right blinker but NOOOO. Asshole. Ok... before you call me some impatient douche who bitches about ONE fn second, see my point of view first (fucken judger). This shit happens DAILY to me. There is a grip of stop signs where I live and it gets annoying after a while. Like, what are you trying to do, save on battery life or some shit. What's worse is when your both across from each other, and it looks like you guys are both just gonna go straight but NOPE. Mother fucker turns left with NO SIGNAL and tries to get in a collision with me. Like really.....this is way worse than the scenario above but some people are retarded as fuck.

Speaking of retards... check out this website LAMEBOOK

It's a collection of all the bad shit (and some good) that people post on facebook. I'm sure some of it is fake (hopefully most...) because if some of the shit I read is real, our race has no future...

Open the pix in a new link or tab to enlarge

Sample #1

(The TYPO section is my favorite lol)

Sample #2

(Someone give this guy a BET award)


Before I go...my wife - Jessica Jung


(love and peace!)


(When I told her I'm in a close game 3 vs Sean)


(When I told her I 1-2 the draft.....)


(Buying a puppy solves everything, no jk)

O - M - G
- don't stare too long......

1 comment:

  1. hey man, that means he/she doesn't have insurance either..... i love LA...

    ReplyDelete