Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Would not bang

All guys grade girls differently. People have different tastes and "that's fine" (Chris). What someone would find a 7/10 will be 4/10 in some people's book. There is also the e-standard that we know of. It is mainly used to grade celebrities or models. The e-standard is usually used separately for the super hawt but it can transfer over to the real world. This happens because your too used to seeing internet pics and set the bar too high (probably cause you ain't getting any). Now, don't go calling me out and shit cause you think I'm dissing your girl or something. This is something well understood by all guys so just chill before you judge me.....bitch.

Now, I will admit I have seen some girls that someone considers "decent" to be flat out nasty. But it's never just ME though ok. Like 10 people will confirm that I am right and that one guy had to be drunk (let's hope).

Example in LA - So we're at this 24/7 Korean restaurant on 6th and Alexandria and I think it's me, Alex the platoon leader, Matt the reformed Korean, and I think Ed. So we order and we over hear this group of asians next to us talking. This one dude pulls out his phone and shows his friends a picture of a girl.

Fail (The guy bragging about some girl) - "Dude, isn't she hot?"

Friend A - "Uhhhh.... no"

Friend B - "Dude, I wouldn't even bang her"


LOL.....let's be realistic here for a moment. Most guys would bang pretty much anything. If you bang a 3/10, no one isn't gonna give you too much shit. Dating a 3/10 and banging is wayyyyyyy different ok. So if someone wouldn't bang, that means that chick is a fucken 1/10. Feel bad for the guy, but his homies gotta be real with him. He looked crushed after he heard his friend's comments lol. Worst part is, we had to contain our laughter cause we didn't wanna be douche and admit we overheard this convo.

Might as well introduce Matt's wife now.....


(The Korean Barbie - Han Chae Young)


(The "Classy" look)


(Who doesn't love long island iced tea)


(Holy mother of...... Father, I have sinned)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, this was a good read.

    Btw, that chick is fucking hot. I don't see much leg action on her, is she Korean? Haha.

    ReplyDelete