Tuesday, August 17, 2010

werk werk

I had to work 12 days straight thanks to some convention in Vegas I had to attend. Even though I been tired for about 2 weeks straight now, it was fun hanging out with co-workers in Vegas. The schedule literally was wake up early, work into the 6-ish area, dinner with workers + drinks, than hang out and more drinks. I can't even hold my alcohol so you can imagine how I felt everyday in the morning..... like shit. Last weekend felt so good even though I didn't do anything crazy. It was nice to wake up and not worry about going to work.

I did manage to see two movies this weekend. No, not fucken eat, pray, shit or something by Julia Roberts (fags). I saw Expendables which was totally bad ass. It's just old skool action at its best and was very enjoyable. You don't think about plots or what not, just the next time some random dude is gonna get shot or stabbed. If you love action movies, go check that shit out. The second movie I saw was Scott Pilgrim. It was very weird at first but you get used to the movie's "playstyle" and start enjoying it for what it is. I can see a lot of people not liking this kind of theme as it did poorly in the box office this weekend. But if you have any nerd blood in you, you will probably like this movie. I'm looking at you....fucken nerd.

Last week was great weather but of course when we play ball on sunday, it had to be hot as hell. Oh man, the heat kills your stamina and you don't feel like playing after 20 mins. I have little stamina as is, so I ran out of juice instantly for the rest of the day. I sweat so much that after the basketball session, I can literally grab my headband and squeeze the sweat out like a fucken wet rag. Gross.

Might as well end this by introducing Tuan's wife....


(and who said Korea didn't have Maxim)


(O-M-G, I mean Yo In Na)


(the glare x 100 - this is how you not only lose your bank account, but your soul....)

1 comment:

  1. The fuck, that's my mistress. Plz don't tell Han Chae Young I have a mistress.

    ReplyDelete