Monday, August 2, 2010

Delayed

Yea, I been kind of delaying my updates, so my bad. I'm just gonna talk about some random stuff so here we go.

So.... I turned 25 (GG) and I got super wasted at Gardner's bar. The worst part was when I went to say bye to Gardner, he made me drink some purple birthday drink they have. Made me take 3 double shots of that stuff. It wasn't that strong but I was pretty much already gone so yea.... On the way back to Sean's place, I made Bryan pull over where I puked a shit ton. I hurl'd at least 5 times on the sidewalk. To any morning joggers on Katella Ave, I do apologize for the mess I made. Then the fuckers did a bunch of shit to me and took photos when I was passed out in the tub.


(Bryan took pics....)

Draft - M11 is shit. I hate vanilla formats, it's so draw dependent with so little skill. Everything is just removal or random dudes and whoever has/draws more wins. Bombs are way more powerful (especially those stupid Titans) and harder to beat/deal with. Maybe I prefer RoE cause I can't stop 3-0ing (looking at you Tuan).

STARCRAFT 2 - it's bad ass, I been playing the campaign lately and it's a lot of fun. I'll start into the multi-player but I'm awful at RTS. So sad, I'm like the shitty Korean, can't drink or play SC well. FML

Make sure to RUN RUN all week.

2 comments:

  1. yea, I did go down... Not by you though, you punted twice lololololol

    ReplyDelete