Thursday, March 18, 2010

When D-Bag becomes funny (Encyclopedia Dramatica)

So I recently found this site called ED (Encyclopedia Dramatica) and oh man, it is one of the funniest shit I have ever read. This site is very similar to wikipedia and you can search up any topic you would like to learn more in. You might even find information very useful for your class or research paper, as well as uses for real life conversations (not really). Keep in mind that most of the content here is vulgar, or racist, douche, all of the above. I found this site when Matt (Ana-Bear) linked me to the page on Korea and I had a good laugh for about 10 minutes. I'm gonna just talk about some shit I read so far on the site.

First off - Naruto LARP FAIL

I know its fucked up, but its funny as hell. Call me douche or whatever but man, Codey "CODE RED" Porter was fucken role playing Gaara of the Sand and accidentally died while his head was in the sandbox. You can read the full story in the link.


(RIP CODE RED - DON'T WORRY NARUTO WILL SAVE YOU FROM AKATSUKI)

Oh btw, I know its fucked up, but please don't forget to read the Bel - Air rap song in the link (bottom of page). Trust me, its worth reading.

**However, some do speculate that this was not an accident of a fucking retarded kid, but instead a plot by Codey's "friends". It was rumored that Codey was used as a sacrifice by his friends in order for them to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan.**

KOREA KOREA KOREA


Yup, fucken koreans. Oh man, the "How to troll a Korean" section and "fun facts" are so funny. I guess its true - "all Koreans have hardons for Starcraft".


(Zerglings FTW)


(History Lesson)

Although that Korean Woman are ugly - idk.....



Looks fine to me or maybe you prefer to see them dancing.

I don't really know what to write anymore cause I'm laughing too much - so go check out

CHINA

LMAO - Chinese Hobbies "Doing Math"

and

JAPAN
Yes, I did learn your culture through Anime.



Oh yea before I go.....

So I'm calling out my homeboy Dean, how is New Zealand?

No comments:

Post a Comment