Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DREAM HIGH!!

I'm probably past due on writing something here but I don't know what to write about. We won our first league game last week with me dominating (not really but I gotta lie) only to follow it up with a tough loss this week to a team that just beat us on the boards a lot. Oh well.

What I do want to talk about is this Korean drama I just finished (yea...I'm loose) called DREAM HIGH!!! It was a pretty fun show most of the time and I enjoyed it. It's about a group of kids attending a performing arts high school in hopes of debuting as a singer. Compare it to kind of like a Korean Glee I guess. So if your bored and have time, check it out. BTW, the OST for this drama is insane!!! (well, if you like k-pop that is)


(Dream High!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment