Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Countdown...

1st Countdown - Basketball League

So.... me, Sean, Bryan, Navied, David, other David, James, Tuan, and Mike all decided to join a basketball league. I don't know how well we will play but it's gonna be hella fun regardless. I can't wait to play indoors where I'll go all crazy in the post like a mailman! I need to work on my freethrows... HOPEFULLY I shoot 50%... FML. Hopefully I don't choke and clank a pair in a close game in the last 1min or something -_-. Hack-a-Ehd FTW?? Don't worry, David shoots worse FTs than me =P

2nd Countdown - VEGAS BITCH

Bunch of us are going to Vegas in 2 weeks and its gonna be EPIC. I don't know the details yet except that we MIGHT pre-release down there if we aren't hungover too much lol....

3rd Countdown - Final Scars draft for rating

So, the top 3 - me, Sean Navied are in a deadlock and this final draft will decide who is King of Scars before we reset rating for the new set. Sean is #1 at 1681 / Navied is #2 at 1675 / I'm #3 at 1673.... fuck. I was 1690 but I fucken 1-2 last week.... ugh. My deck wasn't good but I really think I should of 2-1. Either way, this final draft settles everything, including a certain bet I have with Navied. I better not lose after all the shit I talk. Fucken Navied talks so much shitttttttttt, I've never talked so much shit in my life till recently cuz of Navied (F U).

Speaking of just drafting strats, I can't get myself to draft aggro anymore. I don't know, unless I get a really strong core of aggressive creatures, I find my self losing to just random 4/4s and shit after they deal with my early stuff. I also prefer control-ish style decks because I have a excuse to play more LANDS. I am so sick of mana screws and playing 18-19 plus mana sources feel so much better. All my success in scars have come from drafting U (my favorite color in scars lol). I should branch out more and practice but the new set is coming so w/e lol. I used to actually prefer drafting more aggro but over the years, I just find my self taking walls and wall like creatures high. Kind of weird because I LOVE aggro in constructed and hate control. While in limited, I prefer control and hate aggro. Maybe I'll switch it up and try new things. The new set does seem faster with more ways to metalcraft, battle cry mechanic, along with other colors gaining proliferate (no... I'm not drafting infect). I'm really excited for the new set and maybe I'll gain my aggro identity back (probably not).

The OG Korean hottie - Hyori Lee


(yes you are)


(the slanted glare)


(vacation time!)


(always gotta have one cute pose)

4 comments:

  1. oh fasho, can't wait to slap some bald dude in the head in vegas! Sidenote, we need to do some online drafts for the next set. I've lost the drafting mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for vegas dude! But yea, I'm down to do some modo nights, hit me up

    ReplyDelete