Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CLIPPERS!!!!!!!

So....my band wagon-ing of Clippers continues on!!!


(WELCOME TO LA!!)

In my defense, I went to THREE Clippers game last year. I was on this shit before those CP3 fanboys.

So I went to my second Clippers game so far this season and what a exciting one I choose to go to - OKC vs Clippers.

If you didn't get a chance to see the game, go check out the highlights on nba.com. Oh man, that 12-0 run by the clippers at the end of 2nd quarter was unreal....but the DUNK BY BLAKE - OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(THE BEAST!!!!)

They won in Denver the night before and came back home to beat OKC - the team with the best record in the NBA. Clippers are still very rough with CP3 and Blake no where near operating at 100% sync but a lot of promise was shown tonight. If they play better D and that offense runs smooth like tonight, GG SON. I don't think the Clips will shoot that well from 3 point land every night but with Chauncey and CP3 and "INSTA MO" off your bench, anything is possible.


(I go nuts too if my team shot FOUR 3s in under a minute)


Always gotta end with kpop girls

(White clothes on Korean Girls, you know it)


(DAMN IT BILL, SO JEALOUS - from Letterman show)


(LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY - UH UH UH UH)

No comments:

Post a Comment